Sunday, December 12, 2010

Letter to Packaging Project Company

Dear Nike company,


I recently purchased a pair of shoes from your 6.0 series. Then I chose to use the packaging for a science project where we studied well, packaging. At first sight, your shoe-boxes look pretty average. When looked at closer, they do not seem to be recyclable due to the shiny coating covering the box. Then I decided to go on a site mentioned on the box: www.considereddesign.com . There I found quite a few interesting things such as that you make courts for sport from the soles of old shoes. I really like that idea. It shows many other improvements in ecology that you have taken and it looks like it's a pretty big thing in your company. My question is though, if there has been any ecological changes to th 6.0 series.


Sincerely, Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment